I <3 that show. But never as much as I adore Avenue Q. That's the best musical ever (or as Mike and Cole would say, "EVA!").
The details of today are a tish inconsequential, but I'll relate the important ones.
1. I applied to my first choice college. Hopefully it will be the last application I fill out. No, this is not an invitation for the trite suggestion, "But you should really apply to more than one school!" Don't even say it.
2. I met with Nancy about my Silver Knights project. Now it's all about getting the donations for supplies...I figure if I work on it every day, it'll be up and running sooner than later.
Rachel, in her awesomeness, inspired me to write the following:
1. When someone takes my hand and locks their fingers through mine for no other reason than because they love me as a friend.
2. 6:15 am phone calls.
3. Inside jokes.
4. The smell of crayons.
5. School supplies and shopping for them.
6. The laughter of children.
7. A child's open arms and grin that seem to say, "Catch me!" as they dive into your own arms.
8. Singing when no one is around.
9. Talking with friends on the beach.
10. Getting the right answer.
11. Watching guys in prayer. Don't ask me why, but when I see this at mass, it touches me.
12. Laughing for reasons no one outside of myself will ever know.
13. Notebooks and the quotations I write on them.
14. Butterflies (which should have been number one, really), and what they symbolize.
15. Rain itself, the sound of rain, kissing in the rain...
17. Avenue Q and Wicked
18. John Tartaglia and Stephanie D'Abruzzo
19. Fantasies of what will be and happy memories of what has been.
20. A whole day to do whatever I want.
8. Never being allowed to win.
9. Walking on eggshells.
10. Feeling censored.
11. Bad grades.
12. Feeling as though I could have done better.
13. Dogs barking.
14. Screaming of any kind.
16. The stereotypical pigheaded guy.
17. Knowing that the only way to really have a relationship with certain people is to avoid them and let them come to me.
18. Girls who give the rest of us a bad name.
19. Crying out of sadness.
21. Not being able to be honest.